Spa Etiquette and Rules
At Massage Moore Spa we ask that all our guests abide by the following Code of Conduct. Failure to adhere to the Code may result in removal from the property.
Code of Conduct
Your Rights and Responsibilities as a Spa Guest To enjoy your spa experience to the fullest, observe the Code of Conduct, act responsibly and be aware that common sense and personal awareness can help ensure your satisfaction, comfort and safety, as well as that of others.
AS A SPA GUEST, IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO:
- • Communicate your preferences, expectations and concerns
- • Communicate complete and accurate health information and reasons for your visit
- • Treat staff and other guests with courtesy and respect
- • Use products, equipment and therapies as directed
- • Engage in efforts to preserve the environment
- • Adhere to the spa's published policies and procedures
- AS A SPA GUEST, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO:
- • A clean, safe and comfortable environment
- • Stop a treatment at any time, for any reason
- • Be treated with consideration, dignity and respect
- • Confidential treatment of your disclosed health information
- • Trained staff who respectfully conduct treatments according to treatment protocols and the spa's policies and procedures
- • Ask questions about your spa experience
- • Request information regarding staff training, licensing and certification
Price subject to change based on member and/or first-time guest rates. Session includes massage and time for consultation and dressing. Charges for Enhanced Therapies are additional to massage therapy session. Location is independently owned and operated.